Are you collecting data the old-fashioned way?
Want to learn what other options exist?
Here are some questions you should be asking yourself:
• Does the approach maintain data integrity?
• Is the data securely stored?
• Is the data readily available to team members?
• Can the data be accessed remotely?
• Is the method compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 for electronic records?
• Does the data capture approach help meet compliance with other regulatory standards, such as the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), World Health Organization (WHO), as applicable?